Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Plus Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Before flashing, you need to understand that all your files and installed third party application etc will be deleted and restore back to original as you bought it. Flashing new firmware will fixed only software problem, here is the list of the common problem that is tested to be solved in flashing the stock rom below;
- Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Plus Infected Virus – Also known as Monkey Virus where when you connect to Internet, there is automatically download apps or some popup screen and sometimes automatically turn on WiFi or data connection without doing it. The virus will not remove though hard reset or formatting your phone. Installing new firmware is the best solution.
- Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Plus Unfortunately Error – This is when you open some apps it will popup Unfortunately, App has stopped. If cannot fixed through clearing the data, then flashing new firmware is also the solution.
- Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Plus Stuck or Hang in Logo – The reason for this is either when you install incorrect Rom. Try to hard reset first but if still stuck, then flashing firmware is also the solution
- Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Plus Too Many Pattern Attempts or forgot password – This is just an alternative solution if you cannot hard reset your android phone.
- Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Plus boot loop.
Thanks and credit to: obblaks